Sunday, January 23, 2011

Reflections from a Middle College Student

To all-

I'm so glad that joining the ILC, I not only had a life-changing experience in the city of New York, but I've received a lot of tools and useful information as well. I've really enjoyed reading the feelings of freshmen and sophomores in college now, after experiencing their own summers abroad at an Ivy League School.

One of the important things I've learned is the significance of time-management. Though classes meet less often, homework, studying and partaking in extracurricular activities have proven to be extremely time-consuming to our vets. Also, moving from high school classes to college ones is a big difference. As one of the few members of the ILC from Middle College High School, I'm excited to learn if this difference is still significant to us who have taken college classes for almost four years now.

Each post is unique and interesting, and I can't wait until I can reflect on my own college experience next year. Happy holidays everyone!

Michelle Saechao

No comments:

Post a Comment