Sunday, January 23, 2011

From a Student at Brown

I've gotten some good emails from current ILC students and students considering applying to Brown :) In terms of my experience as a whole though, I don't feel like much has changed since the last time I wrote.

Finals week was almost everything I feared about my first finals week. It was hectic, and though it seems like you would have tons of time because there is no class during that week, you spend almost more time studying. My first finals season was not THAT horrendous (I talked to some people who had it worst) but it was still pretty stressful, considering it was my first. I think the best thing from finals week was getting through it because now I know it's possible. The experience is quite unique and different than high school. The standards are a lot higher and there isn't very much room for mistakes.

And of course, being able to look forward to coming home to the Bay Area is amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment