Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hercules High Senior Responds

I've been really enjoying reading all the emails from the current college freshmen and former ILC members. They provide helpful advice about the transition from high school to college and what to expect there. I am getting the gist that it is definitely much different, as I've experienced myself in Cornell, and that the transition from straight A's to passing grades is difficult as well, as well as that asking TA's and teachers for help is vital, which, after Cornell, I believe is very true as well, for I would not have been able to get through most of my assignments without the TA's help. I learned it is important to take classes you enjoy and to familiarize myself with the school before being involved in too many extracurricular programs or activities.

Sincerely,
Chris Habash

No comments:

Post a Comment