Sunday, January 23, 2011

From UC Merced

This is my second year in UC Merced and so far it is going really well. I love college! Right now I am the President of Raza Unida which is a group where we are working together in order to establish a fraternity called Gamma Zeta Alpha. I also play in the soccer team and I am part of Invisible Children.

During finals week it was really stressful because I was in the library or places that are quiet for hours studying the material in order to prepare myself. The atmosphere in college is different compare to High school. Everyone in college go to their classes to learn and not waste time. You are responsible for your own work and to learn the material.

The dorm life is really great because you get to meet new people and live with different people. I would recommend it for incoming freshmen because it is an experience that you would not want to miss.

I really hope everyone is doing good in school and having a good time.

Sincerely,
Jose Canchola

No comments:

Post a Comment