Sunday, October 11, 2009

Julie Liang -- Penn Presentation Feedback

Hello Mr. Ramsey,

I just wanted to say what a great night this was. The presentation by Joel Hart was very personal and much better than going to one of the really big college information nights that have five colleges presenting with only about 10 minutes on each school. I got a good sense of what Penn is about and it has reinforced my yearning to apply there. Also, since the presentation was small, Mr. Hart was able to answer everyone's questions and also stayed behind to answer our questions individually.

I personally was able to get many of my questions answered about the Society of Women Engineers at Penn and also learned the name of the professor sponsor of the program. All in all, I am very glad to have been able to go. (Also, the location was very convenient, about 2 blocks from BART)

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment