Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Note from Penn

Sorry for the late response, things have been getting busier with midterms and papers as there are only about 3 weeks left of class until reading days and finals.

I can't really believe that I'll be finishing up my first year at college, especially at a school like Penn. My summer's pretty open right now, so I'll probably see if I can find a job.

Next year as a sophomore I'll be taking: Spanish, Chemistry, Statistics, Psychology, and some sort of History class. I've already registered for these classes and schedules for Fall 2011 semester come out in about two weeks. My housing situation is all set, and I'll be living in the high rises next semester with some friends.

I hope you're doing well. Thanks!

Cristina Pelayo

No comments:

Post a Comment